|Check Submitted Listing Status|
Joined: Dec 22, 2010
Total Topics: 12
Total Posts: 23
#1 - PermalinkPosted 01/21/11 - 1:00 AM:
After user submitting the site/link it may take a while to approve or reject the listing by admin/mods.
Meanwhile, it may be good if the user has an option to check the status of the submitted link/listing with the following results;
- User inputs the exact URL to check the status.
- Possibly the ability to enter multiple URL's same time (one in each row)
- By default show 1 url option with a checkbox option to select for multiple URL's.
- status - approved/pending/rejected/deleted/hidden (if there an wsnlinks mod/admin option)
- if approved - what/admin/mod changes were done (like category change/edits made and likewise) from the original submitted listing.
- if rejected - display reason for rejection
- If deleted - why it was deleted
- If hidden why it was hidden
- If the link was suspended or deleted or hard deleted -- say so with reason.
- If not submitted to the dir, say so and provide an option to add the link being checked to add to the dir
- for all reason if a mail was sent, date/time of mail sent.
- If a mail was not sent - say so.
- If multiple links are specified, results for each one.
- Captcha verification to prevent bots.
- Possibly an admin switch to turn it on/off
With an option to the link owner to edit it if necessary.
Note: I believe this can be an useful and handy for dir owners particularly when directory become big and submissions increase over time.
Edited by blogectory on 01/23/11 - 9:47 PM
www.blogectory.com: Submit your blog for free to the web blogs directory