Comments on Attn: Web designers, developers,

Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Aug 30, 2005 - 9:47 PM:

I've been getting an increasing number of inquiries from people who want to pay someone to do anything from template customization to settings customizations like adding fields, to the occasionally request for a PHP project. All I've been able to do is relay them to the two sites in the resources section (third is dead [edit: okay, found that BarryKilby's site now exists at a .co.uk domain and changed the link, so back to three]) which I've been told by several people don't actually respond to inquiries.

So, I would really appreciate it if a few people would step forward to take the money of such people on a semi-regular basis. It would help my sales if I could assure companies that they have people they can go to customization work.

I'd be happy to farm out installation and upgrade requests as well if I felt they'd actually be covered adequately by people.
barrykilby

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 7
Total Comments: 48
Posted Sep 12, 2005 - 7:26 PM:

Paul I would be more then happy to help with any enquiries from people wanting new templates/customization, settings customizations, installation and upgrade requests etc.

If anybody needs to get hold of me I have decided to use barrykilby.co.uk/.com as my personal homepage. All matter relating to web development is to go via my company http://www.zeststudios.co.uk - querys@zeststudios.co.uk

<end>shameless plug</end>grin

Barry
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Sep 13, 2005 - 6:38 PM:

Okay, for many months I had a dead link to barrykilby.com and then I changed it to co.uk a couple weeks ago.
barrykilby

Total Topics: 7
Total Comments: 48
Posted Sep 13, 2005 - 10:20 PM:

I think it must have only been you that had that address lol, i suppose i'd better set it up as a alias just in case. nod
Jonj1611
Forum Regular

Total Topics: 33
Total Comments: 107
Posted Sep 14, 2005 - 1:39 AM:

Hi Everyone,

If you are looking for a designer/developer then you need to give Barry Kilby a call.

The work is superb, quick and effecient. Communications are excellent any time of day or night and the work surpassed anything I had hoped for at my site FreeWebBargains.com

If you want your site to look the best then check him out today!
You still here?
tradenet
Forum Regular

Total Topics: 54
Total Comments: 127
Posted Sep 27, 2005 - 8:42 AM:

Extremely nice site. Awesome work. Well done...what can I say.
kemptons
Beginner

Total Topics: 1
Total Comments: 4
Posted Sep 28, 2005 - 7:51 AM:

I have a PHP and CGI script installation service (see my signature). As part of this I would be happy to help anyone with installations and upgrades.
mattius
Beginner

Total Topics: 3
Total Comments: 8
mattius
Posted Oct 25, 2005 - 5:22 PM:

Just a thought, but if anyone has any design work or wants a template done, theres quite a few good freelancers at mambolance.com...Ya they specialize in mambo, but do lots of other stuff as well.
Marc

Total Topics: 21
Total Comments: 27
Marc
Posted Feb 21, 2006 - 10:30 AM:

Hello,

If you have a Customer in Germany, Please Contact me.

Greetings from Germany
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.