My Thai Links
nelgin

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 39
Total Comments: 100
nelgin
#32 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Sep 21, 2007 - 10:32 PM:

A lot of the older sites no longer exist. Maybe a prune?

Mine can be found at http://dir.british-expats.com

It's pretty stock really.
hai
Forum Regular

Total Topics: 94
Total Comments: 339
hai
#33 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Oct 21, 2007 - 8:21 PM:

Site design itself is pretty vanilla, but this shows the flexibility of the script. Can't imagine anything it can't be used for! Thanks Paul!

http://www.hifalls.net/
islander
Beginner

Total Topics: 0
Total Comments: 1
#34 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Nov 11, 2007 - 1:04 PM:

http://www.freephotogallery.info Photography directory (WSN Links)
hai
Forum Regular

Total Topics: 94
Total Comments: 339
hai
#35 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Dec 19, 2007 - 5:43 PM:

Fish 'N' Chips is a free marine newsletter covering subjects of interest to reef and fish only saltwater tank hobbyists. I use WSN Links for the Links Directory section. It's got a bit of customization.

http://www.marinefiends.com/wsnlinks/
shlomot
To the here and now !

Total Topics: 15
Total Comments: 49
shlomot
#36 - Quote - Permalink
0 of 1 people found this comment helpful
Posted Mar 03, 2008 - 7:16 PM:

Hello everyone.

I'm excited to join this community, and to get Celebrities Galore rolling.

As a partner in the Top Synergy Group, I manage around 20,000 links in our Relationships with The Famous database. The link directory (view example) is run through Links Manager.

I want to put together my experience in many-to-many link exchange management, connections with the celebrities webmasters community, and solid reputation in this new platform and directory so our slogan will become a reality: Celebrities Galore - If you are not here than you are not a celebrity.

All comments, suggestions and feedback will be greatly appreciated.
babrees
Expert

Total Topics: 391
Total Comments: 1303
babrees
#37 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Mar 03, 2008 - 8:31 PM:

shlomot wrote:
Hello everyone.

I'm excited to join this community, and to get Celebrities Galore rolling.

As this section is for showing off what we have managed to do with this script, perhaps you could let us know when your site is actually ready. At the moment you have not worked on the script at all - have not even changed the wsn logo. You also have a 403 error when clicking on the britney spears category.

The rest of your post does not belong here as none of the links (even your view example) appear to be using the wsn script. One therefore might think that this post was spam.
shlomot
To the here and now !

Total Topics: 15
Total Comments: 49
shlomot
#38 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Mar 03, 2008 - 9:01 PM:

babrees wrote:
As this section is for showing off what we have managed to do with this script, perhaps you could let us know when your site is actually ready. At the moment you have not worked on the script at all - have not even changed the wsn logo. You also have a 403 error when clicking on the britney spears category.

I see your point. I've been mixing vision with reality, have I not?

Logo is the last thing to be dealt with since I'm mostly dealing with learning the system, resolving bugs, and setting up procedures. However, I went ahead and designed a quicky in response to your comment.

Thanks for your comments. No SPAM was intended.
webflair
Forum Regular

Total Topics: 187
Total Comments: 465
#39 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Apr 17, 2008 - 4:43 PM:

OK so here is my latest use of this script..

See it here

Ok so its not finished yet, lots still to do, but I have started taking advertisers ready for its launch on May 1st when I am advertising it on Adwords.

The clever thing is, people who are getting married will actually be able to build their own wedding website, create and manage their own wedding gift list, let their guests RSVP invitations and after thier wedding dislay their wedding photographs. And all of this using one copy of this script, no second script, just the one script.

I am lucky enough to have taken over £2000 in advertising revenue in the two days it has been online so far, and I'm very excited about May 1st when new revenue streams will open up to me.

Have a look and tell me what you think. remember, its not finished and a few things are a bit rough around the edges, particularly details pages.

Michelle

Total Topics: 24
Total Comments: 46
#40 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Jun 17, 2008 - 10:38 AM:

Here's the site that got me started with WSN Links:

http://www.customize-your-life.com/

Directory of sites offering custom-made, hand made, or personalized products. Includes clothing, shoes, jewelry, electronics, computers, furniture, toys, art, wedding items, and more!

More to come...
sparkalina
Forum Regular

Total Topics: 70
Total Comments: 211
#41 - Quote - Permalink
1 of 1 people found this comment helpful
Posted Jul 26, 2008 - 9:18 PM:

My site is still going strong. It's been through many a face-lift, and soon what you see will be gone. I've streamlined it even more without sacrificing too much "style", but it's not ready to launch just yet....perhaps by the end of July 2008? There's a lot of tedious re-coding going on because I upgraded from 3.* to the newest version last week. I can't believe I waited to upgrade as long as I did.

http://www.thriftyplanet.com/dir/
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
#42 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Aug 02, 2008 - 9:36 AM:

Looks nice and clean. I find the "Home" next to search a little confusing, looks like it's labeling the search box.
sparkalina
Forum Regular

Total Topics: 70
Total Comments: 211
#43 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Aug 04, 2008 - 2:13 PM:

Paul wrote:
Looks nice and clean. I find the "Home" next to search a little confusing, looks like it's labeling the search box.

I agree, I've been searching for a good spot to put it. The image links back to home, but that's not all together obvious.
webflair
Forum Regular

Total Topics: 187
Total Comments: 465
#44 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Aug 19, 2008 - 9:12 AM:

My site... Here is complete all but a few minor things that I am doing today.

Some features I have added are...

* A seperate advertisers area.
* Auto generating printable invoices for listing owners after they pay.
* The ability for business owners to take over the ownership of listing I add, completely automated, and sent to pay for their listing after they do so. So if I add just the business name and address, they can edit the listing adding more information, as guests, automatically have an account created for them, and get redirected to the payments page. This took a lot of working out, but it works beautifully.

I'd love some feedback.

fusionx
Experienced

Total Topics: 22
Total Comments: 85
fusionx
#45 - Quote - Permalink
Posted Aug 24, 2008 - 2:55 PM:

Still working on the layout and some other details, and need to add some additional pages, eg, contact us, advertising, and so on:

http://www.inpanamacity.com
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.