Register Log In

Need some help please

Comments on Need some help please

URL Direct

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 12
Total Comments: 26
Posted Apr 12, 2006 - 5:43 AM:

1) When someone uses the search bar just say they search the for word "dog" it will only provide results for sites who have the word dog in the title. How do I make it so it lists site which have the word dog in the description but not nessesarily in the title.

2) Also is there some template or something where I can have the same sort of payment page as sites which use the phplink directory. I would like users to be able to submit and choose a payment option at the same time, for an example look at this page http://www.groovybanana.com/submit.php

Hope someome can help, thanks.
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7868
Paul
Posted Apr 12, 2006 - 9:18 AM:

1) The simple search searches all fields you've selected in your search settings. The "search bar" you reference must be some sort of custom advanced search? What is it?

2) There's a checkbox asking the person if they want to sponsor their link. If they do, they're sent to the payment page. Your link appears to do exactly the same thing, except for using a radio button.
URL Direct

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 12
Total Comments: 26
Posted Apr 16, 2006 - 11:16 AM:

Thanks Paul, I have been using an older version of WSN Links, so I upgraded to the latest one and now I see the sponsored check boxsmiling face I still need to fix a few things now but hopefully the searching problem has bee fixed as well.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.