Own 2 copies

Comments on Support Level

eric0524
Experienced

Usergroup: Member

Total Topics: 15
Total Comments: 55
Posted Jul 01, 2006 - 12:18 PM:

I paid for 2 copies of this software, one via paypal other via credit card. Why is it that I have no way of sending a PM to the developer, when other people do. I paid for the software x2 and would think there would be some level of support. I am getting a little frustrated that none of my suppost questions are getting answered! mad
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Jul 02, 2006 - 11:46 AM:

That is exactly why you, like everyone else, aren't allowed to send me a PM -- to encourage you to actually use the email support form in the customers area. Forums are naturally more useful for peer help, and I also tend to monitor them according to activity, such that the WSN Links forum is checked first since that's where things are happening.
eric0524
Experienced

Usergroup: Member

Total Topics: 15
Total Comments: 55
1 of 1 people found this comment helpful
Posted Jul 02, 2006 - 1:53 PM:

SO I am in the right area for asking questions? I don't mean to be a jerk, I just get frustrated when I can't figure some stuff out. I was using photopost but it has no ability to set ratios. I also tried, gallery2 (http://gallery.menalto.com/) that has some AWSOME upload features, might be worth you looking at it. But it also lacks ratios and is extremly complicated. Your software is so far the best with the exception of not bulk uploading for the end user. They get very frustrated uploading one image at a time. If you want to email me direct I will give you the link to my old photoswap area that uses gallery2.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.