in need help

Comments on in need help

kaspr

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 13
Total Comments: 22
kaspr
Posted Aug 16, 2008 - 4:20 AM:

I tried to upgrade to version 5 put i got some error , I worried about to loss my site then i upload Version 4.X.X

and i got below error

Load time so far: 0.11 seconds.

Query 4: SELECT `` FROM soft_membergroups WHERE id>0

Warning: mysqli_fetch_row() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home/ixeer3/public_html/soft/databases/mysqli.php on line 23

SQL error while fetching row:Unknown column '' in 'field list'

Load time so far: 0.12 seconds.

Unknown column '' in 'field list'

Query 5: SELECT `` FROM soft_members WHERE =Ƈ' AND =1

Warning: mysqli_fetch_row() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home/ixeer3/public_html/soft/databases/mysqli.php on line 23

SQL error while fetching row:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '=Ƈ' AND =1' at line 1

Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /home/ixeer3/public_html/soft/classes/member.php on line 138
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Aug 16, 2008 - 5:16 AM:

Odd. What sort of unusual configurations might you have? Are you using member system integration, perhaps with usergroup mapping? If so what script are you integrated with?

The error is that it can't locate the field list, but it shouldn't be able to in 4.1 either if it can't in 5.0.

I presume you were using the automated upgrade?
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.