Comments on Password for upgrade

Jez
Forum Regular

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 32
Total Comments: 130
Jez
Posted Aug 27, 2008 - 11:40 AM:

I see that there ius a priority update I need to do but I am getting the message:

"In order to upgrade you need to supply your customer downloads area login and password. You will only be prompted for this once."

Historically, everytime I get asked for this info the upgrade fails and last time I had to pay you to fix the consequences. I want to avoid that situation if I can. Please advise.
babrees
Expert

Total Topics: 391
Total Comments: 1303
babrees
Posted Aug 27, 2008 - 12:31 PM:

Hi Jez

To upgrade with V.5 you now have to pay for that version. It took me a while to figure that out and agree Paul hasn't made that very clear.

Go to the members' area and log in, I think the details are there

Jill
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Aug 27, 2008 - 12:36 PM:

It takes me to a page which makes it very clear... but I guess the redirect to the page wasn't added until RC5 or so, so if you're still using a beta a month after the betas expired that'd be an issue.

Actually though, I'm pretty sure your account was given v5 access for having paid for a customization that required it. If I had your account email I could check.

The most likely scenario is that you changed your customer login. Just type it in.
Jez
Forum Regular

Total Topics: 32
Total Comments: 130
Jez
Posted Aug 27, 2008 - 3:20 PM:

thanks babrees.

Paul, my login email is stone@rusticstone.net - pretty sure I didn't change my customer login
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Aug 28, 2008 - 11:48 AM:

You now have access.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.