Register Log In

PHP5 Upgrade Causes Errors

Comments on PHP5 Upgrade Causes Errors

locatewsn

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 5
Total Comments: 13
Posted Dec 22, 2008 - 1:01 AM:

I tried to upgrade from PHP 4.4.9 to PHP 5.2.6. After the upgrade when I navigate to the WSN-Links URL www.locateart.com/partner_directory I get the following errors below. I was not able to figure this out so I have gone back to PHP 4.4.9 until I have a solution.

Any help is appretiated nod

___________________________________________________ ___________

Warning: require_once(classes/execphp_ajax.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/password/public_html/partner_directory/includes/presta rt.php on line 26

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'classes/execphp_ajax.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/password/public_html/partner_directory/includes/presta rt.php on line 26

______________________________________________________ ____________

Environment Stats:

Apache/1.3.41 (Unix) mod_fastcgi/2.4.6 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_ssl/2.8.31 OpenSSL/0.9.7a
PHP 4.4.9 with zend engine 1.3.0
Loaded PHP Extensions: zip, xml, tokenizer, swf, standard, sockets, session, pspell, posix, pgsql, overload, mysql, mhash, mcrypt, mbstring, imap, gettext, gd, ftp, exif, curl, ctype, calendar, bcmath, zlib, pcre, openssl
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Dec 23, 2008 - 7:11 PM:

This is because you have some sort of customized code which references "execphp_ajax" in a way that it's assumed to be a class and the script tries to load it for you. It's certainly not my code. Search your templates and customized files for "execphp_ajax".

The reason you wouldn't get the error on PHP 4 is that your code would silently fail on PHP 4, not able to do what you've asked it to do.
locatewsn

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 5
Total Comments: 13
Posted Jan 01, 2009 - 6:37 PM:

Paul;

You were correct. I spent some time trouble shooting removing parts of the website that contain scripts. I finally got to work with PHP5 and the template is now as I want.

Thanks for you help and the great wsnLinks.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.