Only index.php seems to be affected.

Comments on Error on Index.php

sparkalina
Forum Regular

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 70
Total Comments: 211
Posted Aug 25, 2011 - 8:10 PM:

Upgraded yesterday without issue, worked with the site after the upgrade then suddenly today I get this error on the home page of reellocations.com (It was reported to me)

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare customattachformappends() (previously declared in /home/reelloca/public_html/dir/includes/addeditfuncs.php:8) in /home/reelloca/public_html/dir/includes/addeditfuncs.php on line 28

I tried going back one version of addeditfuncs.php with no success and placed the 8/24/2001 6.1.9 version back in the directory.

I haven't touched the site since yesterday (upgrade to 6.1.9 and adding one link to the advanced search page).

Odd.

Trying to chase down the error while I wait for an email.

Thanks!
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Aug 25, 2011 - 8:59 PM:

This doesn't make any sense... function customattachformappends is only declared on line 8, not on line 28, unless you've got a different includes/addeditfuncs.php than I have.
Paul
developer

Paul
Posted Aug 25, 2011 - 9:04 PM:

Verified that line 28 is in fact } in your copy as in mine. If I comment out the whole function it says the same about the next function. Must be somewhere that's calling the file in a second time. Ran a search and there are 41 files with 1 or more includes of that file so this could take a while.
sparkalina
Forum Regular

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 70
Total Comments: 211
Posted Aug 25, 2011 - 9:06 PM:

Ok. Thanks!!!!!
Paul
developer

Paul
Posted Aug 25, 2011 - 9:15 PM:

Found it. The new sponsorship deductions system was calling that file without using require_once to verify it hadn't already been called. Not sure why it was already called in your index, but there are a few things like in-template feeds that use it.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.