Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

WSN Links - where can I read about the license?
I did not find your license under which this product was released.

Comments on WSN Links - where can I read about the license?

Adre
Beginner

Usergroup: Member

Total Topics: 2
Total Comments: 3
Adre
WSN Links - where can I read about the license?
Posted Jun 30, 2020 - 4:01 AM:

Hello.
I would like to host a collaborative directory script on GitHub, is this possible?
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Jul 02, 2020 - 2:49 AM:

The license is at docs/license.txt

If by "host a collaborative directory script" you mean fork the script and put it under an open source license, then no that's not permitted.
Adre
Beginner

Usergroup: Member

Total Topics: 2
Total Comments: 3
Adre
Posted Jul 04, 2020 - 11:02 AM:

Thanks for the answer. If the script is suitable (we are currently studying) for the purchase of a license to remove the footer (but we will definitely indicate which script relied on when creating it, on a separate page), I will contact you.

We are looking at how easy it is to remove all unnecessary (for us) functions, etc. For the first time, impressions are all good. This is a great scenario for using out of the box, but we just have slightly different tasks: a lot to be removed, but a lot to add.

Yes, and accordingly, we are not talking about any placement on GitHub now. Thank you for the clarification.
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Jul 04, 2020 - 11:51 AM:

The Admin -> Settings -> Switches page is meant to make it easy to remove the things you don't need. You can also remove stuff from the templates of course. For additions, be sure to see scripts.webmastersite.net/...wsnlinks/manual/extending/ and I can always help you with advice on keeping your changes upgradeable.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.