Comments on Pictures For Links

simplynewtimus
Beginner

Usergroup: Member

Total Topics: 1
Total Comments: 1
Pictures For Links
Posted Oct 20, 2020 - 4:28 AM:

First - thanks Paul for your dedicated work. You have a fine program with Directory and look forward to years of enjoyment using it.

How can I get a logo or something to go along with the link that I put up on the site? I am sure it is something simple just overlooking it.

Is there a link to a manual of some sort for this program also?

Thank Paul.
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Oct 22, 2020 - 12:46 AM:

The manual is at https://scripts.webmastersite.net/wsndirectory/manual/

If you're not using listing file attachments for anything else, the simplest way to upload a logo would be to upload it to the listing through the existing attach files area. That way, it'll automatically display a thumbnail of it next to the listing in the category / search results. (If there are no attached images, it shows a thumbshot from pagepeeker if those are enabled.) If you want to change the size of the logo thumbnail you can do that too by passing the desired image dimensions to the template variable, e.g. {LINKIMAGE[60 <,> 50]} for 60px wide by 50px tall.

If you don't see the "Attach Files" option, make sure Admin -> Settings -> Switches -> Attachments is enabled.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.