Selections not selected when trying to edit link

Comments on Muliple Select (Array) option on edit pg

Animal

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 6
Total Comments: 12
Animal
Posted Jan 13, 2005 - 1:43 PM:

I'm not a programmer :j but i would like to get this to work. Hope someone can tell me where im going wrong.

I used the add field option in WSN links but the multiple select option doesn't seem to work when I want to edit the links entered. I can enter a company, check the mysql database and all the information has been entered, but when i go to edit.php and it pulls up the company it doesn't pre-select the choices made when the listing was submitted. Now the Secondary Categories does remember the pre-selections - this is origninal with WSN links of course.
But my custom fields when entered do not show any information at all let alone preslected data - I've tried to duplicate the process from the Secondary Categories but it just won't work and now im at a loss what to do.

Here is the Code for the original Secondary Categories for link field 'alias':

{ALIASOPTIONS}

My custom muliple select field is to choose what type of animals a user takes care of, so i have called it 'animaltype'. My code will not pull the pre-selected animal types from the mysql database however.

{ANIMALTYPEOPTIONS}

Any help with this would be fantastic!
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Jan 15, 2005 - 5:15 PM:

There was a bug there. Custom field selection for comboboxes is now fixed in 3.14.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.