Paypal
Paypal help

Comments on Paypal

Tariq2009

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 21
Total Comments: 46
Posted Aug 11, 2005 - 7:56 PM:

i have changed $ to £ and now i am having problem with paypal when you go to pay on paapl it still shows money $ and i want it to show on payapl ammount £ Thanks
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Aug 12, 2005 - 2:18 PM:

You'll need to generate your own paypal button. Just specify the appropriate item number.
Tariq2009

Posted Aug 12, 2005 - 7:17 PM:

Hi thanks for reply i tried my best but i am not good in php please can you tell me step by step what to do to cahnge showing $ in paypal payment and please tell me also how to get rid of this error in sponsor page ===£ {SPONSORCHARGE1} per {SPONSORDURATION}==== Thanks
Tariq2009

Posted Aug 12, 2005 - 7:24 PM:

Hi agian $ is Changed into £ now one error is left and it is ===UK £ {SPONSORCHARGE1} per {SPONSORDURATION} days=== please solve this for me thanks
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Aug 14, 2005 - 6:51 AM:

i am not good in php

Then don't try to use php. If you're editing php anywhere you're headed in entirely the wrong direction.

To generate a payment button, login to your paypal account and click 'buy now buttons' under 'merchant tools'.

To get the variables filled in on the sponsor page, make sure you've specified values in your sponsorship settings -- and you haven't specified what version you're using so you're getting random-guess help because of that too, of course, considering how much 3.1 vs. 3.2 sponsorship differs.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.