Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

Suspended Links - Show All - Thanks :-)

Comments on Suspended Links - Show All - Thanks :-)

scanreg
Experienced

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 16
Total Comments: 51
scanreg
Posted Jun 28, 2006 - 8:14 AM:

Much appreciate the Show All Suspended Links - Great smiling face
kj47000

Total Topics: 5
Total Comments: 15
kj47000
1 of 1 people found this comment helpful
Posted Jun 28, 2006 - 4:03 PM:

I just done the update to 3.3.21. and noticed the "or all suspended links for editing." which is great but it would be even better if we could send them an email and not just delete those sites that have been suspended. On my dropdown the only option is delete and it would be great to have the option to 'notify submitter'

Having only the suspended sites come up is great and saves time for sure but it would be nice to be able to contact them before deleting their listings.

//////////

Hey Paul, you think you can add 'notify submitter' in the dropdown menu under all suspended links that you just set up.

Later on... and thanks for doing a great job...
scanreg
Experienced

scanreg
Posted Jun 30, 2006 - 7:00 AM:

Yep, agreed. That would be excellent smiling face
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Jun 30, 2006 - 3:31 PM:

I thought it would be redundant since an email is sent at time of suspension, but I'll go ahead and move <option value="email">notify submitters</option> outside of the conditional in the link checkers template.
scanreg
Experienced

scanreg
Posted Jul 01, 2006 - 7:21 AM:

Many thanks - this will be good cuz then we can give the suspended guys a few chances to restore our remote link.

Would even be cooler if you could tally email notices and split out groups to then send specific emails, etc.

For instance, you could pull up all suspended (filter can be for suspect or suspended or other status) links that have been sent just one reminder email and then send them a second reminder.

Then...if needed, pull up a list of all those suspended listings that have been sent a second reminder and then send just this group a final reminder.

This would be quite a nice recip link management feature.

Many thanks smiling face
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.