Register Log In

More new permission issues?

Comments on More new permission issues?

VintageAgain

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 5
Total Comments: 17
Posted Jul 19, 2009 - 3:24 AM:

Im trying to install the latest version from 2 days ago on a site for testing to see if it suits their needs. All was working fine then today i can't log in. Either as admin or a user. Well in fact I do get a Login on as admin but I get tossed right back out. the following error is at the top of every page and can't get access to the admin panel. This was an autosetup script install and not an FTP upload. Figured it would take care of everything for me. What could have changed in 24 hours?
===========

Warning: opendir(plugins/) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/seocon/public_html/resources/includes/prestart.php on line 69

Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/seocon/public_html/resources/includes/prestart.php on line 70

Warning: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/seocon/public_html/resources/includes/prestart.php on line 74
Cannot set cookie. This probably just means there's debug output above this, and this message will go away when the other problem is fixed.Cannot set cookie. This probably just means there's debug output above this, and this message will go away when the other problem is fixed.Cannot set cookie. This probably just means there's debug output above this, and this message will go away when the other problem is fixed.Cannot set cookie. This probably just means there's debug output above this, and this message will go away when the other problem is fixed.Cannot set cookie. This probably just means there's debug output above this, and this message will go away when the other problem is fixed.
VintageAgain

Posted Jul 19, 2009 - 3:47 AM:

Not sure if it matters but I just got this from the services after it did it nightly stuff. I have never got this before sue to a WSN install. but it mentions the same prestart file.
=============

Below are the recently upload scripts that contain code to send email. You may wish to inspect them to ensure they are not sending out SPAM.

/home/seocon/public_html/resources/includes/prestar t.php:109: { // we're in really bad shape, so let's try a restart
/home/seocon/public_html/resources/includes/prestar t.php:110: if ($notifyofrestartat) mail($notifyofrestartat, $langextras['apacherestartsubject'], str_replace('{LOAD}', $load, $langextras['apacherestartbody']), "From: nobody@example.com");
/home/seocon/public_html/resources/in cludes/prestart.php:111: exec("sudo service httpd restart");
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Jul 19, 2009 - 10:14 PM:

WSN has a /plugins/ directory, which is empty. Your copy doesn't have it. Creating the directory will solve that problem, but for directories to be getting deleted is presumably a symptom of some wider problem.

Or if the plugins directory does exist, something may have rendered it unable to tell the admin directory from the base directory -- possibly some sort of strange operating system issue which I'm unable to predict until I see it. That'd require inspection: scripts.webmastersite.net/w...?custom=yes&TID=inspection

What could have changed in 24 hours?

There are no utilities in the script which are capable of deleting the plugins directory, as far as I know.

This was an autosetup script install and not an FTP upload.

The email says that you uploaded the file, which means ftp and not the autosetup, for the copy it's talking about anyway. That's what your server is saying you did, whether it makes sense or not.
VintageAgain

Posted Jul 19, 2009 - 11:34 PM:

Thanks for the information, I guess that was a little confusing, I need to stop posting after 12 hours of work online.. This install was a autosetup.php install, l I stopped trying to upload after this dang satellite connection timed out to many times. It was easyier to just use the autosetup script. Creating the plugins directory fixed the issues..

Thanks again.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.