tradenet
Forum Regular

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 54
Total Comments: 127
Posted May 22, 2010 - 6:11 AM:

I am get this (I've left out most of it):

Dangerous db->updatelist call! Table wsnlinks_links fields/values title =

Now all listings waiting to be validated are stuck.

It appears that the user wanted to update their listing.

I think I sent you this through the support page area. Don't know if you got it.
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted May 23, 2010 - 6:07 PM:

I got it. So this is pending edit validations, not regular validations, I gather. Appearing after submitting the form to validate, not before? I'm not seeing it.

Due to a recent database-destroying bug a few people experienced, there are new precautions in place to intercept dangerous queries. One of the test conditions is that the last update time must be filled, because there's no reason a listing should update without a last update time. Apparently, though, there's a situation that defies that assumption. Yet I don't see how, since the pending edit update function sets lastedit to the current time. I'm continuing to investigate.
Paul
developer

Paul
Posted May 23, 2010 - 7:41 PM:

Is it possible that time isn't working on your server somehow? Do new listings show the current date as their submission time? Anyone else having this issue?
Paul
developer

Paul
Posted May 23, 2010 - 11:50 PM:

Actually it's trying to set a lot of your fields to impossible blank values.

I doubt I've solved your underlying problem (though I did change various things which might've helped), but I've changed it to only give a visual warning while proceeding in the event that lastedit is blank. So you can at least validate the edits now in 5.1.35.
tradenet
Forum Regular

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 54
Total Comments: 127
Posted May 24, 2010 - 6:38 AM:

Yes happened when I go to: http://www.website.com/admin/index.php?show=validation

However, validation seems to work now after the changes. Time is ok on the server. It's showing the correct date and time.
Only log error I get is:

File does not exist: /home/html/templates/images_white/pagerank/.png, referer: http://www.website.com/admin/index.php?show=validation

Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.