Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

Email spam?

Title Email spam?
Message Text I received 13000 emails in my account. It may have been an auto responder from the wsnlinks program but I am not sure. I dont know how it happened but I was receiving emails with the below message. All that email messed up my send mail function so my wsnlinks script was not functioning with its email program. I was receiving the same email probably every couple of secs. Had to get host to delete all that email and set up email filter to remove the email address then my email function for wsnlinks worked. Message below: Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:54:12 -0500 From: Mail Delivery System To: test@host.test.com Subject: Mail failure - no recipient addresses A message that you sent contained no recipient addresses, and therefore no delivery could be attempted. ------ This is a copy of your message, including all the headers. ------ To: Subject: From: Message-Id: Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:54:12 -0500 Use any link template variables in this message that you want to use to show info about the link this person submitted. When linking to something on your site, be sure to use http://www.xxxx.com/1 in front of the file name so that you'&ll have an absolute path. Now, replace this text with the actual message you want to send. Any thoughts guys. I am not a computer whiz so I do not know if this is a virus or what. thanks, fuee
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership fuee
Views 1,012 views. Averaging 0 views per day.