Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

Category usergroup permissions

Title Category usergroup permissions
Message Text Hallo Paul, I have this problem. I use original Multilingual version without custom templates. A) I log as admin to admin panel 1. Switches settings: Category selector on 'Suggest Link' page set ON. 2. Admin/setting/manage usergroups/member: Member Can submit links: YES 3. I Go to index of WSN as admin 4. I Suggest New TOP level Category with name Mycategory and MEMBER usergoup permission for this category Can submit links: NO 5.Logout admin, log as member 6. Go to category Mycategory and click to Suggest New Link Mylink 7. I fill data Title, description, URL and click Button Submit link 8. Displays: Thanks for your submission, the link has been added to the directory 9. Link Mylink is now added in category !!!!. I don't know where is problem. Why can member submit link to the category when is permited it ? One more question. B) I apply the same procedure above, only with change in 1.: Switches settings: Category selector on 'Suggest Link' page set ON and when member click to suggestlink page, he is cannot select the category and after click submit link, no catid - please report this displays. Is it correct? Thank you!
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership befeleme
Views 475 views. Averaging 0 views per day.