Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

TopList Not Displaying Aliased Links

Title TopList Not Displaying Aliased Links
Description TopList Not Displaying Aliased Links
Message Text I've been scratching my head over this for two days, it's really holding up my project and I cannot find any reason for the behavior. I have a toplist that displays 50 links in each category. However, the toplist will not display any links that have been aliased to the folder. It's really strange because the files are in the category, they show up fine in the listing and looking at their catid is correct but they will not display in the toplist. Example, there are 10 regular links in my test folder, the folder is a 2nd level deep folder and has ONE aliased link to make 11 total files, this toplist will display all 10 regular files but not the aliased file. Here is the code.
<CONFIG>links,hits;votes,50,descending;descending,catid=[CATID] or parentids LIKE '%, [CATID], %'</CONFIG>
Apparently this forum is scraping and processing the the CATID code and replacing with the forum category number, so I'll change for clarity and wrap with brackets [].. All help is much appreciated ..
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership Agent
Views 418 views. Averaging 0 views per day.