Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

Private Messaging - PM

Title Private Messaging - PM
Description Am I missing something on PM 's ??
Message Text Hello Paul and all .. Yes I realize this is not the latest version - we are getting to that ... but first upgrading and working with the legacy series ... Seems that "Private Messaging" is not working correctly ... - From the Knowledge Base: [Once you have the switch on, you can also choose which usergroups can use private messaging (see Admin -> Members -> Manage Usergroups).] - Ok Switch is "ON" - but Manage Usergroups in the ADMIN area does not seem to give an option for PM Use ... attachment info yes ... but "use" No - unless I am missing something ...??? even when going directly to - site/privatemessaging.php it tells me that I this is a restricted/member only area - when logging in as "Admin" Also FYI: It also appears that the PM system - has been disabled for this Support Forum .... I know - Paul you had disabled it once before .... is this now a permanent thing >>??? Thanks in advance for your assistance ... [haven't been on here for some time - but must say - WSN just keeps getting better all the time ]
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership DR
Views 261 views. Averaging 0 views per day.