Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

but it worked before!... <IF> issue

Title but it worked before!... <IF> issue
Description not evaluating correctly but substitution occurs?
Message Text I'm building a book directory site, and to save time when inputting book details, I hacked up the Submit Link form to pull in data from the Amazon Products Feed cgi script. All I have to input is the ISBN number--which is of course a custom field--hit Preview, and then it uses an <IF {LINKISBN}> conditional to pull in an php include with the details from Amazon, <OTHERWISE> the regular form if the {LINKISBN} isn't set. It was working fine until a few days ago, when it suddenly stopped cooperating... I hadn't modified the template. Now it's displaying the standard form even when the {LINKISBN} variable is already filled, although it will substitute the field contents for {LINKISBN} correctly. I know it's not an Amazon Products Feed issue, because it's getting the included form with the data already filled in if I call the include without the conditional statement. I tried using <IF {LINKISBN} is greater than 0> instead, figuring the ISBNs would be interpreted as a 10 digit number, but that didn't work either. So I'm currently using the include without the conditional, but I'd really like to get it working again so I don't have to look at the error message from Amazon Products Feed every time time I visit the Submit Link page.sticking out tongue Any ideas as to what's going on? Thanks, Michelle
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership Michelle
Views 453 views. Averaging 0 views per day.