Comments on affiliate field no longer accepting html

hai
Forum Regular

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 94
Total Comments: 339
hai
Posted Sep 01, 2010 - 12:00 PM:

In the beginning of August, you resolved an issue with our site giving Internal Server Errors when editing links via a Site Inspection. I don't know if our current problem is related, a result of the fix, or something entirely new, but I am no longer able to post html in the affiliate ad field I created ages ago. As you can see on the example url, the html is there and look like links, but are not "clickable." Based on the page source, WSN Links is converting the h in href to & # 104 ;. I tried using WSN Codes just to see if it would work and it did. As I'm sure you know, I cannot "convert" all affiliate codes to WSN so I need this field to work again. Any ideas?
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Sep 02, 2010 - 1:48 AM:

Looks like this was an issue fixed in the 5.1 series that didn't get backported. Releasing 5.0.80 now with the backported fix.
hai
Forum Regular

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 94
Total Comments: 339
hai
Posted Sep 07, 2010 - 8:44 PM:

Hi Paul,

Just checked the admin panel and it still shows my 5.0.79 version as up to date.
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Sep 07, 2010 - 10:27 PM:

5.0.80 is has been out there for a week, but it looks like the version data file on my site didn't update during the release due to changes recently made in that system which the release tools were only adjusted for in 5.1 and 6.0 (as I hadn't been anticipating another 5.0 release). Manually adjusted it now so you should see the prompt.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.