Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

Error after upgrade to 4.1.60 today
Used auto upgrade, made no other changes.

Comments on Error after upgrade to 4.1.60 today

sparkalina
Forum Regular

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 70
Total Comments: 211
Posted Aug 08, 2008 - 4:42 PM:

I'm getting this error after upgrading today tp 4.1.60 with the auto-upgrade. I haven't made any other changes to the site today.

Warning: mysqli_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in databases/mysqli.php on line 20
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Aug 08, 2008 - 10:37 PM:

Apache 777 mode? Double check your FTP info. It seems schemas/dbschema.wsn didn't get overwritten. You'll need to make sure it's overwritten -- delete it first to be sure, since your FTP client may not warn you well of failed overwrites -- and then run upgrade.php.
sparkalina
Forum Regular

Posted Aug 08, 2008 - 11:37 PM:

Nope. That wasn't it.

I checked the dates via FTP and all files were upgraded today when I hit auto update.

However, I deleted dbschema.wsn just now, ran upgrade.php and I still see the same error.

Hmmmm

If this helps: I ran in debug mode

Warning: mysqli_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home/thriftyp/public_html/dir/databases/mysqli.php on line 20

Number of rows is Unknown column 'inprogress' in 'where clause'

Load time so far: 0.09 seconds.

Unknown column 'inprogress' in 'where clause'
babrees
Expert

Total Topics: 391
Total Comments: 1303
babrees
Posted Aug 09, 2008 - 6:57 AM:

I too have an error after upgrading from 4.58 to 4.60. http://www.chocolateloversclub.co.uk/

It told me "You seem to have infinite nested [INSERTFILE=]s in your templates/default/displaylinks.tpl template, or a malformed one." I have several insertfiles (one at the top then linkbits for each link type), none are nested, all worked fine before.

On viewing the site I find it is now DOWN and just get:

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/chocolat/public_html/databases/mysql.php on line 27
You seem to have infinite nested [INSERTFILE=]s in your templates/default/displaylinks.tpl template, or a malformed one.
WSN Links 4.1.60

[edit] OK I have found that it is due to too many insertfile-linkbits### I have 5 link types and a different linkbit for each type. It is ok while I have two, but the moment I put a third one in it throws the infinite nested error.

The MySQL warning is always there now.
Paul
developer

Paul
Posted Aug 09, 2008 - 4:00 PM:

sparkalina wrote:
I checked the dates via FTP and all files were upgraded today when I hit auto update.

However, I deleted dbschema.wsn just now, ran upgrade.php and I still see the same error.

Did you not upload the new one after deleting it? The problem is that you don't have 4.1.60's copy of schemas/dbschema.wsn. Someone else had the same exact issue with the field not being added, and I reuploaded the file and ran upgrade.php for them to fix it. The person had an incorrect FTP host name entered. that probably being the reason it wasn't getting overwritten.
Paul
developer

Paul
Posted Aug 09, 2008 - 4:01 PM:

babrees wrote:
You seem to have infinite nested [INSERTFILE=]s in your templates/default/displaylinks.tpl template, or a malformed one.

www.webmastersite.net/forum...pdate-from158-to-8286.html
Paul
developer

Paul
Posted Aug 09, 2008 - 4:26 PM:

This might also be a result of the copyfile() error which manifested earlier in some people's autoupgrades failing. In that case, do a manual upgrade once and it won't reoccur.

Adding detection and instructions for this issue.
sparkalina
Forum Regular

Posted Aug 09, 2008 - 4:49 PM:

Paul wrote:

Did you not upload the new one after deleting it? The problem is that you don't have 4.1.60's copy of schemas/dbschema.wsn. Someone else had the same exact issue with the field not being added, and I reuploaded the file and ran upgrade.php for them to fix it. The person had an incorrect FTP host name entered. that probably being the reason it wasn't getting overwritten.

Hmm, let me try it again.
sparkalina
Forum Regular

Posted Aug 09, 2008 - 4:52 PM:

sparkalina wrote:
Paul wrote:

Hmm, let me try it again.

Yep, that worked. Thank you!
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.