Comments on Gone 9/12 - 9/15

Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Sep 11, 2008 - 3:22 PM:

I'm moving to a new apartment on Friday September 12th and won't have internet until sometime on Monday, September 15th. I'll get back to everyone as soon as I can after that. Thanks for your patience.
Paul
developer

Paul
Posted Sep 12, 2008 - 6:11 PM:

Seems the previous resident hasn't canceled their DSL yet, so this may be a false alarm. So far so good.
babrees
Expert

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 391
Total Comments: 1303
babrees
Posted Sep 12, 2008 - 11:40 PM:

Welcome back! Hope your move is going well.

hmm, trouble is when they finally do get around to cancelling it it will then take you time to set up yours sad

Let's hope they never remember <G>
hai
Forum Regular

Total Topics: 94
Total Comments: 339
hai
Posted Sep 13, 2008 - 11:12 PM:

You managed to release an upgrade in the middle of a move? Now that's dedication!

Hope the move's going well, and enjoy the free connection while it lasts!
Paul
developer

Paul
Posted Sep 13, 2008 - 11:49 PM:

babrees wrote:
hmm, trouble is when they finally do get around to cancelling it it will then take you time to set up yours sad

I'd already scheduled AT&T to start my service sometime the coming monday (first time I called they said thursday, fortunately they get quicker when you retry), so I can't see any problems coming up (and they don't do disconnects on weekends, so no worries now). Since it's the same speed it's possible this is mine and they just did it for me earlier than they'd planned... though given what an insane maze I had to go through to get my service transfered, it's hard to imagine AT&T doing anything quickly.

hai wrote:
You managed to release an upgrade in the middle of a move? Now that's dedication!

There's no time I can less afford a vacation than now. Doing a release is more fun than packing/unpacking, anyhow.
babrees
Expert

Total Topics: 391
Total Comments: 1303
babrees
Posted Sep 14, 2008 - 12:20 AM:

Paul wrote:

There's no time I can less afford a vacation than now. Doing a release is more fun than packing/unpacking, anyhow.

LOL! I know the feeling.

I'm off on holiday in 2½ weeks. The hotel we go to has free internet connection - no prize for guessing where I will be! When you work on your own you have to keep your sites going no matter what. Hubby's taking a good book so hopefully won't miss me too much <G>
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.