eeyipes

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 9
Total Comments: 20
eeyipes
Installation Error
Posted Oct 02, 2014 - 10:21 AM:

I am receiving these errors upon trying to install 7.1.72

When entering database info "The MySQL login you specified does not have access to the database you specified. Either the database name is wrong (check if you forgot a prefix_ value) or you need to assign the user access to the database in your hosting control panel."

Problem is I am 100% sure my info is correct (using the prefix ex: localhost, myaccount_mydatabasename, myaccount_myusername, mypassword etc.) User is added to DB with all permissions.

When the DB check fails it generates an error log entry which reads

"[02-Oct-2014 10:17:25 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: mysqli_select_db() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, string given in /home/eeyipes/public_html/hoptosavings/autosetup.php on line 522"

When I click install despite that error I get this ...

"Invalid checksum for file "You must wait 20 seconds before trying to login again. (This is a precaution to prevent an automated" : 59225 calculated, 0 expectedFatal error: temp/wsnlinks is not a directory."

Any hints? Thanks
eeyipes

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 9
Total Comments: 20
eeyipes
Posted Oct 02, 2014 - 3:04 PM:

Got it to work by extracting and uploading the GZ, and running setup.php. A little more time, but it seems to be fine now. Thanks!
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Oct 02, 2014 - 6:02 PM:

Fixed the db recognition error, but not able to reproduce the invalid checksum error. It appears the latter may have been due to too many failed logins of your customer account (presumably the failed logins were from the customer info you put into the autoinstaller) in a short period of time, it starts with a 2 second delay and then multiplies that with failed login attempts and had apparently reached 20 seconds.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.