syn
Beginner

Usergroup: Member

Total Topics: 2
Total Comments: 5
syn
Posted Jan 06, 2005 - 6:44 PM:

Hi all,

I've only seen one reference to LINKFREE and it may be what I need to work with. But what is it exactly? I'd like to show an icon (uploaded by submitter) next to each listing. If no icon was uploaded or exists for the link, I'd like to show a custom 'no image available' image. I'm not sure how to include the 'is' in the IF statement - the 'is' being img src="https://www.webmastersite.net/forums/thumbnail.php?id={LINKID}&thumbwi dth=60&thumbheight=60" (enclosed in brackets and without, quotes, no quotes, etc).

I've tried:

but the 'no image available' image does not show.

TIA!
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Jan 07, 2005 - 11:44 PM:

It was presumably a custom field someone made. Of course you haven't provided a reference. Go back to whatever thread that was, or just read the manual articles on custom fields -- for an icon, I presume you want a custom file attachment field.
syn
Beginner

Usergroup: Member

Total Topics: 2
Total Comments: 5
syn
Posted Jan 08, 2005 - 3:52 PM:

Thank you for the help. I'm getting closer! I will use the custom file attachment field.

Unfortunately, after purchasing the full version I am still partially seeing basic version stuff. For example, under Customizations, Add Fields, it still tells me "Not available in basic edition - only in full version" The 'powered by...' link is gone, however.

I downloaded the full version, overwrote everything except templates and attachments, added the 3 'new' tpl files (I actually had those with the free version) and ran upgrade.php with no errors. I've also reloaded, cleared cache, cleared memory to no avail.

I didn't overwrite my config file.
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Jan 10, 2005 - 11:09 AM:

You apparently didn't overwrite your admin templates, as the upgrade instructions tell you that you need to.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.