lordi
Beginner

Usergroup: Member

Total Topics: 3
Total Comments: 8
lordi
Major Upgrade WSNLInks
Posted Mar 18, 2020 - 12:56 AM:

Hello, sorry to post this, but seems i cant find anywhere that state or tutorial about major upgrade between version, especially WSNLinks

right now, I use 10.4.x and i want to upgrade to 10.5.x, is it possible automatically? using upgrade button always redirect to login page

if automatic upgrade is disabled for free users, at least give us hint if upgrade is possible or not between major update, and how to do manual update if it is possible to do upgrade.

thank you
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Mar 19, 2020 - 11:18 AM:

For free version users, series upgrades will only happen when the series you're on stops receiving security updates. At that time, the new series will appear as if it's part of the old series and the upgrade will work like an in-series update: if you have automatic updates on your site will automatically update, otherwise it'll be a click. Currently 10.2 is the oldest series with security update support. 10.4 probably won't go out of support for another year or two.

For customers, the series upgrade is just a click.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.