Comments on Site errors

Moe
Beginner

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 2
Total Comments: 3
Moe
Posted Dec 26, 2004 - 6:37 AM:

Don't know what happened but we are getting alot of errors. On main page I am getting this ... Accessories (62{CATHASNEW}) {CATADMIN} {CATSUBCATS}
On links pages I get this sting at the top of the page -
I have tried restoring the database, uploaded header and footer from a backup, debug didn't hide errors to public. What now?

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/homer/public_html/links/classes/database.php on line 26

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/homer/public_html/links/classes/database.php on line 26
If you are not the administrator of this site, please report this page to the administrator. If you are the administrator, please pay careful attention: You have a parse error in your template templates/displaylinks.tpl (or perhaps in your header or footer) which you need to repair before this page can be displayed correctly. The error is picked up on by php at line 101 of the output. Here are the nearby lines in your template where the problem is likely to be:
Line #98: to category]
Line #99:
Line #100:
Line #101:

In case the above output is off, this is what the area looks like during parsing:
Line #98: to category]
Line #99:
Line #100:
Line #101:

[Load this template in your template editor]

The source of your error is probably not on line 101 itself, but most likely a line or two before it. Check your code carefully for syntax mistakes. If you cannot recognize one, copy and paste this output into a thread on the support forum.
Now outputing the page without any conditional or php sections evaluated:
Moe
Beginner

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 2
Total Comments: 3
Moe
Posted Dec 27, 2004 - 3:56 AM:

Update - Didn't do anything but everything is working now with no problems, seems like the internet was doing some strange things this weekend.
But I would like to know for the future what happened?
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Dec 27, 2004 - 10:28 AM:

Perhaps a database error with the categories table.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.