Albert0
Beginner

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 4
Total Comments: 4
Albert0
Posted Mar 26, 2010 - 10:14 PM:

Hi

I upgraded from 5.0.77 to 5.1.26 accepting all changes including to override customized templates.

On the Sponsorship section, added one sponsorship level. Added also item type sponsorship. I am using multilingual capability. At html display, when selecting link "Sponsorship" at bottom of each page, I get the following "<!-- BEGIN LEVELS -->

You may purchase promotion to the user group {SPONSORUSERGROUP1} at a rate of USD ${SPONSORUGCHARGE1} per 60 day(s). " . When the paypal button is selected, the correct amount and Member ID # 1 is displayed at Paypal.

What modification and where should be done in order to let know a person interested to sponsor, the amount and sponsorship level he/she is paying before going into paypal?

Thanks in advance,

Albert
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Mar 27, 2010 - 12:24 PM:

If you have a multilingual installation, go to Admin -> Customizations -> Languages -> search for where the text content above for for the name sponsor_usergroupdetail and replace the content you have with "You may purchase access to the user group {SPONSORGROUPNAME} at a rate of {LANG_GENERAL_CURRENCY}{SPONSORUGCHARGE} per {SPONSORUGFEEDURATION} day(s)."

If you have an english-only installation, go to Admin -> Templates -> Manage Templates -> "Sponsor Purchase - Usergroup" and revert that template to the standard.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.