I have the license for version 4.0.4 since November 7, 2006 and I get

Comments on Update and install error

milouchouchou
Forum Regular

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 27
Total Comments: 121
Posted Dec 05, 2010 - 1:57 PM:

I have the license for version 4.0.4 since November 7, 2006 and I get an error by updating to version 6.

The error is :

Error occurred at http://www.milouchouchou.com/logiciels/admin/index.php on 2010-12-05 19:40:57. Error text: Error #2: 'mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource' in /home/milouch1/public_html/logiciels/databases/mysql.php on line 82. Last SQL error: Unknown column 'validated' in 'where clause' Debug info: Load time so far: 0.038 seconds. Query 1: SET CHARACTER SET 'utf8', character_set_server = 'utf8', CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT=utf8, CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS=utf8, CHARACTER_SET_CONNECTION=utf8 Query 2: SELECT [huge field list omitted] FROM wsnlinks_trader WHERE validated=0 Step 1 of backtrace: File: /home/milouch1/public_html/logiciels/databases/mysql.php Line: 82 Function: mysql_fetch_row Arguments: Step 2 of backtrace: File: /home/milouch1/public_html/logiciels/classes/database.php Line: 150 Function: row Arguments: Class: db Step 3 of backtrace: File: /home/milouch1/public_html/logiciels/classes/database.php Line: 177 Function: row Arguments: Class: database Step 4 of backtrace: File: /home/milouch1/public_html/logiciels/classes/database.php Line: 347 Function: rowitem Arguments: Class: database Step 5 of backtrace: File: /home/milouch1/public_html/logiciels/includes/commonfuncs.php Line: 6243 Function: selectcount Arguments: tradertable validated=0 Class: database Step 6 of backtrace: File: /home/milouch1/public_html/logiciels/admin/index.php Line: 16 Function: updateunvalidateditems Arguments:

If I want to install version 6 directly, my email address is not recognized as registered.

I do not even have when buying a new license, I think four is the license for life.

I have the same problem with version 1.3.4 of the license Wnsforum to upgrade to the version 6 It is also impossible to log into the members section of your site

Do you have a solution for this problem?

Excuse my English but I speak French.

Regards, Francis
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Dec 06, 2010 - 9:57 AM:

Are you trying to do a direct manual upgrade, or are you upgrading to 4.0.42 / 4.1.83 / 5.0.83 / 5.1.54 first with the autoupgrade? If the former, you do have access to the 6.0 series downloads at http://scripts.webmastersite.net/wsnlinks/members/ and that's where you've downloaded your 6.0 version from? If the latter, is it your upgrade to 4.0.42 that's failing?

You can continue using a supported version for life, which currently means 5.0.83 if you haven't paid any upgrade fees for access to the series from the last couple of years. But if you haven't paid, how in the world would you be attempting to upgrade to a version you haven't downloaded?
milouchouchou
Forum Regular

Posted Dec 06, 2010 - 11:16 AM:

Hello Paul

Thank you for your reply

My basic version is 4.0.4 with license.
I tried to upgrade directly to version 6 and this is wrong, I'm not gone through AutoUpgrade.

I did not know there was an upgrade fee until version 5, I stayed a long time without using the script.

The other problem is that the login is denied to the address you give me, my email address is denied. Is my account deleted from your database?

Now I'm trying version 6 for 30 days, what would be the procedure for the license for this version?

Francis
milouchouchou
Forum Regular

Posted Dec 07, 2010 - 3:36 AM:

Thank you Paul

Everything is ok after your message, I did the upgrade to version 6.

Good day.

Francis
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.