Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

Links on main page

Title Links on main page
Description remove totals display
Message Text Hi, Script is very nice. Lots of options and installed smoothly. I have removed from main.tpl- found that in a previous post: <p align="left"> {TOTALLINKS} links in {TOTALCATS} categories<IF {SWITCH_HITS}>, with {TOTALHITS} clicks</IF><IF {SWITCH_COMMENTS}> and {TOTALCOMMENTS} comments</IF><IF {SWITCH_MEMBERS}> by <a href="members/">{TOTALMEMBERS} members</a></IF>. Directory last updated {LASTUPDATE}. <IF {SWITCH_MEMBERS}><br>Welcome <a href="memberlist.php?action=profile&id={NEWESTMEMBERID}">{NEWESTMEMBERNAME}</a>, the newest member.</IF> </p> In the preview it shows the stats removed. But after submitting the changes and going to the site it is still there. Switched browsers, deleted cookies and cache. Still there. Checked by ftp and the script is removed. All other changes where visable immediately. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? Tried "regenerating everything" as well. The site is at www.briaquaticcabinets.com/aquarium_resources/index.php if you need to view it. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you, bobby
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership bfarrell
Views 164 views. Averaging 0 views per day.