Comments on Links on main page

bfarrell
Beginner

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 1
Total Comments: 2
Posted Apr 05, 2006 - 4:49 PM:

Hi,

Script is very nice. Lots of options and installed smoothly. I have removed from main.tpl- found that in a previous post:

<p align="left">
{TOTALLINKS} links in {TOTALCATS} categories<IF {SWITCH_HITS}>, with {TOTALHITS} clicks</IF><IF {SWITCH_COMMENTS}> and {TOTALCOMMENTS} comments</IF><IF {SWITCH_MEMBERS}> by <a href="members/">{TOTALMEMBERS} members</a></IF>. Directory last updated {LASTUPDATE}.
<IF {SWITCH_MEMBERS}><br>Welcome <a href="memberlist.php?action=profile&id={NEWESTMEMBERID}">{NEWESTMEMBERNAME}</a>, the newest member.</IF>
</p>

In the preview it shows the stats removed. But after submitting the changes and going to the site it is still there. Switched browsers, deleted cookies and cache. Still there. Checked by ftp and the script is removed. All other changes where visable immediately. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? Tried "regenerating everything" as well. The site is at www.briaquaticcabinets.com/aquarium_resources/index.php if you need to view it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

bobby
bfarrell
Beginner

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 1
Total Comments: 2
Posted Apr 05, 2006 - 9:10 PM:

I kept looking and found additional script in displaylinks.tpl. Removed that and all is good now.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.