Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

New links page - shows all links

Title New links page - shows all links
Message Text I've created 3 category types. 1 visible by admins only, 1 visible by members & admins & 1 visible by all. I'd like only the links in the category visible by all to be listed on the "new links" page. I've tried a few different ways to get this to work, but either it still shows me all the links regardless of category or it gives me mysql errors. At this point, I thought it may make it easier to add the tag "publiclink" to the links in that category (this way I'm not having to create link types). Admins will only be allowed to add or edit tags so I thought the following might work - <CONFIG>links,time,20,descending,time > {SINCE},tags='publiclinks'</CONFIG> I've also tried changing 'publiclinks' to '|publiclinks|' - since this is how it shows up when I click the tag. When I add the tags filter I do not get any links and get the following error at the top of the page - Warning: mysqli_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /path/html/portal/databases/mysqli.php on line 20
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership hai
Views 529 views. Averaging 0 views per day.