Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

vbulletin integration with non-sprefixes

Title vbulletin integration with non-sprefixes
Message Text I have installed WSN links. After that I tried integration with vbulletin 3.7.1 PL2 I have non-standard prefixes. Since I could not find instructions for non standard prefixes, I followed the standard instructions: First go to Admin -> Members -> Settings and check the list of pre-supplied integration files. If the script you need to integrate with is on the list and you have standard prefixes, you can just select it there and you're done. After this, I was logged out of the admin and could no longer log in. The following error appeared on my link directory and admin: Warning: mysqli_fetch_row() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home/name/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/links/databases/mysqli.php on line 20 Warning: mysqli_fetch_row() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home/name/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/links/databases/mysqli.php on line 20 Warning: mysqli_fetch_row() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home/name/domains/mydomain.com/public_html/links/databases/mysqli.php on line 23 What do I do now?
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership Alfa1
Views 2,924 views. Averaging 1 view per day.