Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

URGENT problem after upgrade

Title URGENT problem after upgrade
Description can't generate files
Message Text Hey Paul, Just upgraded and now when I try to generate static files, I get this: Warning: fopen(../): failed to open stream: Is a directory in /home/jfeedwav/public_html/filefunctions.php on line 267 Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/jfeedwav/public_html/filefunctions.php on line 268 Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/jfeedwav/public_html/filefunctions.php on line 269 Attention: You need to chmod your ../ file to 666 so that it will be writeable. Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/jfeedwav/public_html/filefunctions.php on line 271 And when I try to view the actual pages, that it was supposed to have generated, I get this: <p>Setting cookie with name testcookie, value 1 and duration 11143380769</p><p>Setting cookie with name returnto, value www.lakasbemutato.com/index...TID=guestlista&exporting=1 and duration 1143381670</p><br /> <b>Parse error</b>: syntax error, unexpected T_IS_EQUAL in <b>/home/jfeedwav/public_html/commonfuncs.php(482) : eval()'d code</b> on line <b>8</b><br /> That's what it puts into the pages. HELP! The important pages of my site are all down. Thanks David
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership david
Views 565 views. Averaging 0 views per day.