Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

custom table search error

Title custom table search error
Message Text Hi Paul, Trying to perform a search on the custom table I added. I can add and edit fine, but searching produces an error. My custom table is 'bemutatva'. I have added an entry to it, with the 'property' value of 213. The property field is an integer field. When I try this:
search.php?action=filter&filled=1&whichtype=bemutatva&propertycondition=or&propertysearch=213&usewrapper=no
I get the following error:
Query 6: SELECT `id`,`to`,`subject`,`message`,`headers`,`replacement`,`mime` FROM wsnlinks_email WHERE timesent=0 AND inprogress=0 ORDER BY id ASC LIMIT 0,10

Load time so far: 0.07 seconds.

Number of rows is 0

Query 7: SELECT `id`,`time`,`lastedit`,`ownerid`,`editedby`,`showdate`,`property`,`tomember` FROM wsnlinks_bemutatva WHERE () AND (((property = 213))) ORDER BY LIMIT 0,60

Load time so far: 0.08 seconds.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND (((property = 213))) ORDER BY LIMIT 0,60' at line 1

Load time so far: 0.08 seconds.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND (((property = 213))) ORDER BY LIMIT 0,60' at line 1

Query 8: SELECT COUNT(id) FROM wsnlinks_bemutatva WHERE () AND (((property = 213)))

An error occoured at xxx.net/search.php?action=f...tysearch=213&usewrapper=no on 2008-10-08 14:12:21. Please relay this data to support. Error #2: 'mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource' in /home/xxx/public_html/xxx/databases/mysql.php on line 50. Debug info:
Count is

An error occoured at xxx.net/search.php?action=f...tysearch=213&usewrapper=no on 2008-10-08 14:12:21. Please relay this data to support. Error #2: 'mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource' in /home/xxx/public_html/xxx/databases/mysql.php on line 47. Debug info:

Number of rows is You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND (((property = 213)))' at line 1

Query 9: SELECT `id`,`memberid`,`location`,`time`,`ip`,`browser`,`starttime`,`catid`,`threadid`,`areaname`,`lastsearch`,`nopermission`,`inchat`,`name`,`isrobot`,`lastchat`,`groupnamestyle`,`acceptims`,`visibility`,`profileurl` FROM wsnlinks_sessions WHERE memberid=1

Load time so far: 0.09 seconds.

Number of rows is 1

Creating online with Array as row

Load time so far: 0.09 seconds.
Am I missing something, or this is a bug? Thanks David
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership david
Views 445 views. Averaging 0 views per day.