Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

Custom Templates Folder

Title Custom Templates Folder
Message Text I am trying to upgrade an old site to the latest version of wsn 7. In 5 I had a lot of custom templates in a folder called custom inside the default template folder. I packaged the old heme and installed it bunt it doesn't seem to see any of the files inside the custom folder. Does version 7 look for them some where else now? Do they have to be entered in the custom page section? Also when I go to Manage Templates in admin is seems like it is still looking for default theme as I get a long list like: Error: The file ../templates/default/albumlist.tpl does not exist. Error: The file ../templates/default/albums.tpl does not exist. Error: The file ../templates/default/alerts.tpl does not exist. Error: The file ../templates/default/alphabetical.tpl does not exist. Error: The file ../templates/default/antispam.tpl does not exist. Error: The file ../templates/default/atomfeed.tpl does not exist. Error: The file ../templates/default/attachments.tpl does not exist. Error: The file ../templates/default/badrequest.tpl does not exist. Error: The file ../templates/default/banned.tpl does not exist. Error: The file ../templates/default/buddyignore.tpl does not exist. Error: The file ../templates/default/buddylist.tpl does not exist. etc. Thanks!
Rating
  • 0/5
0/5 based on 0 votes.
Ownership rdev
Views 243 views. Averaging 0 views per day.