Error when running timed actions

Comments on Advanced Options

brad2514
Beginner

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 2
Total Comments: 8
Posted Jan 20, 2005 - 10:32 PM:

Whenever I try to run a timed action (I'm setting the hitsouttemp to be reset every 7 days) I get the following error:

Warning: main(../hsphere/local/home/firebran/emorgantown.com/): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/firebran/emorgantown.com/links/admin/advanced.php on line 104

Warning: main(../hsphere/local/home/firebran/emorgantown.com/): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/firebran/emorgantown.com/links/admin/advanced.php on line 104

Warning: main(): Failed opening '../hsphere/local/home/firebran/emorgantown.com/' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /hsphere/local/home/firebran/emorgantown.com/links/admin/advanced.php on line 104

I've searched the forum and have found nothing related to this type of error. I'm sure there is a setting that is wrong, I just can't seem to find it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brad Hopkins
http://emorgantown.com/links/
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Jan 21, 2005 - 9:31 PM:

Well, I don't know the cause of your error but I do know that what you're trying to do is pointless. hitsouttemp is a field which specifically exists to be reset every x days as you specify in your settings, so it making it reset through advanced options is confusingly repetitive and pointless -- and will cause unexpected resets, because it'll get reset at the frequency the setting states plus at the frequency you say in advanced options (thus if you left the default 30 day setting, once a month it'd get reset twice in a week). Simply set the 'temporary hits out' setting to tell it to reset every 7 days.
brad2514
Beginner

Posted Jan 26, 2005 - 10:14 AM:

Sorry, but that's really all I was trying to do. I wanted to change the 'temporary hits out' setting from 30 to 7 and thought that it had to be done in Advanced Options. Is there somewhere else that this is changed? I can't seem to find it or any mention of it on the forum or in the manual. Thanks for the help.
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Jan 27, 2005 - 2:09 AM:

Go to settings->functionality in your admin panel and find "Temporary hits in and out will cover last [30] days."
brad2514
Beginner

Posted Jan 27, 2005 - 3:43 AM:

Oh man. How do you put up with dopes like me? I must have looked at that settings page 10 times and never saw it. I'm sorry to have wasted your time. Thanks for the answer.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.