Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

Alias Links Not Appearing on displaylinks.tpl
Help! - I've tried everything and still no listings will appear.

Comments on Alias Links Not Appearing on displaylinks.tpl

sparkalina
Forum Regular

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 70
Total Comments: 211
Posted May 22, 2011 - 11:32 PM:

I've checked settings, checked the template (it's the new 6.1.0 template with minor changes) and still, my aliased listings are not showing up.

Behaviors I'm experiencing:

a) page 1 and page two show the exact same 5 listings eg category 623 / Mid Century
b) checking the database and other counters, it states there are 23 listings
c) I added money to funds on every link just to make sure this wasn't the issue (something I needed to do anyway)

Every category properly lists under its main category, but not the aliased category.

The only code I did change on displaylinks.tpl was template code for appearance, move the subcategory menu to the right and:

<IF {SHOWPROPERTY}>
<!-- BEGIN PROPERTY LINKS -->
[INSERTFILE=linkbit]
<!-- END PROPERTY LINKS -->
<div style="clear:both;"></div>
</IF>

-------------------

Is there a setting I'm missing because I've gone through every admin settings page and can't find anything that relates to this.

this is for reellocations.com btw

-------------------

Update: I found this link about a similar problem, but I'm not aliasing categories nor have I purposely aliased another category in the past. So this must be a new issue with similar results.
www.webmastersite.net/forum...reads/link-alias-6931.html
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted May 23, 2011 - 12:44 PM:

Is this category aliasing or listing aliasing? Please give me a link to the category/listing.
sparkalina
Forum Regular

Posted May 23, 2011 - 12:55 PM:

It's aliased listings not showing up in a category.

You may need to login as me (you have the login)to view these (I've been changing up who can see what in prep for a new launch)

www.reellocations.com/dir/i...ction=displaycat&catid=678

48 type=property links present as per count, only 5 show up because that's their original category, and the page numbers do nothing...same five links. The rest seem to be aliased links where the original associated cat id is 66. It's not just this category either (678), seems to be widespread.

sparkalina
Forum Regular

Posted May 24, 2011 - 2:45 PM:

Situation fixed.

My template was old and needed updating to current version.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.