Comments on Attachments problems

emmeten

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 14
Total Comments: 35
emmeten
Posted Nov 17, 2008 - 4:32 AM:

Hi Paul,

I'm experiencing some problems with file attachments.

1) In the file settings I've switched "Allow All Extensions:" to "no". Then I've setted "Allowed Upload Extensions:" to "jpg,jpeg". But it still upload every kind of files.

2) In the submit link, edit link pages, if a customer click on the "Attach" button without add any file, it will be redirected to "The link has been updated."

3) Slideshow seems not working correctly. It shows only the firt pic.

Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Nov 18, 2008 - 2:58 PM:

1) Fixed.

2) It just reloads the page for me, I can't guess what you're doing different.

3) Did you press the start button? Works fine.
emmeten

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 14
Total Comments: 35
emmeten
Posted Nov 20, 2008 - 10:05 AM:

1) Thanks!

2) I don't know why (I did not touch any php file) now the problem is different and by clicking on the attached button without add any file I get the following error:
An error occoured at www.photographyphotographer...hp?action=addlink&filled=1 on 2008-11-20 15:59:04. Please relay this data to support. Error #2: 'mysqli_fetch_row() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given' in /var/www/vhosts/photographyphotographers.com/httpdocs/databa ses/mysqli.php on line 45. Debug info:
,`numonline`,`sponsorship`,`lastprofileurl`,`defaultn oaccess`,`lastthreadurl`,`lastposturl`,`specialurl`,`invisib leto` FROM wsnlinks_categories WHERE id=6

Load time so far: 0.08 seconds.

Query 33: SELECT `id`,`name`,`parent`,`validated`,`description`,`time`,`paren tnames`,`parentids`,`numlinks`,`hide`,`lastlinktime`,`custom `,`lastedit`,`moderators`,`headerinfo`,`related`,`numsub`,`t ype`,`permissions`,`subscribers`,`mixtypes`,`isalbum`,`order links`,`totalcomments`,`ulsearchmax`,`ulsearchquery`,`ulsear chadult`,`alias`,`catcols`,`linkcols`,`dmozpath`,`sponsorlin ks`,`views`,`customwrap`,`deleted`,`reqlinks`,`reqcoms`,`req linksdelay`,`priority`,`levelsdeep`,`lastposterid`,`lastpost ername`,`lastcommenttime`,`lastthreadid`,`lastthreadtitle`,` linkshere`,`unvalidatedlinks`,`unvalidatedcomments`,`actasli nk`,`countposts`,`subcatshtml`,`linksperpage`,`wysihtml`,`nu monline`,`sponsorship`,`lastprofileurl`,`defaultnoaccess`,`l astthreadurl`,`lastposturl`,`specialurl`,`invisibleto` FROM wsnlinks_categories WHERE id=1

Load time so far: 0.08 seconds.

Query 34: SELECT `id`,`type`,`objectid`,`filename`,`filetitle`,`filesize`,`wi dth`,`height`,`memberid`,`time`,`deleted`,`field`,`downloads `,`validated`,`ownerip`,`catid`,`importurl` FROM wsnlinks_attachments WHERE type='link' AND objectid=0 AND memberid=2 AND ownerip='81.208.83.230' AND time>1227176744 ORDER BY time DESC

Load time so far: 0.11 seconds.

Number of rows is 0

Load time so far: 0.19 seconds.

Query 35: UPDATE wsnlinks_links SET feedcache = '', feedcachetime = '1227196744' WHERE id=

Load time so far: 0.19 seconds.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

Query 36: SELECT COUNT(id) FROM wsnlinks_links WHERE alias= AND validated=1

3) In regard to the slideshow, yes of course I press the start, but nothing! I can see name of the pics rotating, but not the pics. Only the first one.
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Nov 22, 2008 - 10:49 PM:

2) This looks like an issue with the rss feeds switch also mentioned in your other thread... fixed.

3) This looks like a URL rewriting issue, should be fixed now.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.