Comments on database error

Moe
Beginner

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 2
Total Comments: 3
Moe
Posted Jun 24, 2005 - 6:53 PM:

I had to move to a different server, What I did was install 2.56 as a new install, then restored a backup of the data base I had saved from the old server. Do I need to change something. getting this, with debug showing to admin only...

Performing query: SELECT id,title,caneditown,caneditall,canvote,isadmin,canpost,canemail,validatecats,validatecomments,validatelinks,validateedits,cansubmitlinks,cansubmitcategories,cansubmitcomments,caneditownlinks,caneditowncategories,caneditowncomments,caneditownprofile,caneditalllinks,caneditallcategories,caneditallcomments,caneditallprofiles,candownloadfiles,canupload,canviewip,limitlinks,canemailmembers,canusehtml FROM wsnlinks_membergroups WHERE id>0 ;

Performing query: SELECT id,name,links,comments,time,usergroup,password,ip,totalhits,totalhitsin,email,validated,template,language,lastattempt,allowemail,signature,avatarname,stylesheet,allowuseremail FROM wsnlinks_members WHERE id=1 AND validated=1 ;

Performing query: SELECT id,name,parent,validated,description,time,parentnames,parentids,numlinks,hide,lastlinktime,custom,lastedit,moderators,headerinfo,related,numsub,type,permissions,subscribers,subscriber,mixtypes FROM wsnlinks_categories WHERE parent=0 AND validated=1 AND hide=0 AND isalbum=0 ORDER BY name ASC ;

Performing query: SELECT id FROM wsnlinks_categories WHERE parent=0 AND validated=1 AND hide=0 ;

Unknown column 'isalbum' in 'where clause'

Number of rows is 26 for Resource id #32

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/megaloma/public_html/classes/database.php on line 53

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/megaloma/public_html/classes/database.php on line 53

Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Jun 25, 2005 - 2:03 AM:

What you installed appears to run on different fields than the database you're using.... particularly there it mentions there's no 'isalbum' category field. Have you tried running upgrade.php?

Anyhow, version 2.56 was released December 19th 2003 so here in the middle of 2005 there's not a lot I can say about it.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.