Comments on e107 Integration problem

mindriot
Beginner

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 5
Total Comments: 9
Posted Mar 05, 2006 - 4:51 AM:

Hi, first of all, fantastic script.

One of the reasons I was sold on wsn was the possibility of integrating with the cms I use on several sites.

The problem I am having is that wsn dosent seem to come with a prewritten php file for e107 v7.x and when I run the integration generator the only options to integrate the user base is by reading the user ID and password from a cookie, however e107 does not store the password in the cookie. I think it sets a timestamp in the cookie which is then updadeted when you log out.

Any ideas on what I can do?

Could wsnlinks not take its que from this?
mindriot
Beginner

Posted Mar 05, 2006 - 4:54 PM:

I'm not getting a lot of info forthcoming from e107 forums, as its free theres no "official" support on the forums, which means it takes ages if ever before you get a reply, I have got some info back from another e107 expert but its not helping much.

Would you be willing to help me out if I gave you access to the site and db?
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Mar 06, 2006 - 12:26 AM:

e107 does not store the password in the cookie

If it doesn't use a cookie, it must surely only keep you logged in for the session, not when you come back later. You could just leave the WSN cookies to let WSN set them.

When you click through from e107 to WSN you'd have to login the first time (but can stay cookied in for later times), but I don't see a way around that.
mindriot
Beginner

Posted Mar 09, 2006 - 7:43 PM:

It can do both, I'll do some more asking of e107 experts, I could really use full integration, its exactly the perfect solution I need.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.