milouchouchou
Forum Regular

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 27
Total Comments: 121
Fields TEXT in WYSIWSG
Posted Jul 13, 2013 - 3:23 PM:

Hello Paul

June 16, 2012, I asked you if it was possible to have a WYSIWYG editor for the TEXT fields only when I add an article in the administration, TITLE and DESCRIPTION fields can remain in plain text as currently.

You replied:
I gather you want there to be a bunch of WYSIWYG editors on the same page, one for the text For Each language? That's not possible, and right now Would be a fairly complex project. If you need it, I Could do it as soon a $ 75 custom project.

I agree for you to do this project, it will be much more convenient for visitors to have the article directly in the language of their choice, without having to change category as it must do now, I was wrong by like that.

If this is always possible, can you give me the procedure for the payment.

Cordially.
Francis

Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Jul 17, 2013 - 8:21 AM:

I'm looking into this, will get back to you soon.
milouchouchou
Forum Regular

Posted Jul 17, 2013 - 10:48 AM:

Thank you.

Francis
milouchouchou
Forum Regular

Posted Jul 21, 2013 - 11:11 AM:

Hello Paul

Since the upgrade to version 8, the layout of the new items or updates is no longer considered for copy / paste the source code of a Web page.

For the version of the page without the source code, even making a copy / paste of this page in PhpMyadmin, the layout is not considered.

www.milouchouchou.com/artic...npinscher-1371-thread.html
The page is in French original and perfectly formatted.
The English page is a copy / paste of the html code added with editing the page.
The German version is a copy / paste of the page PhpMyadmin.

I think it would be useful to set this option to make it work properly in multilingual.

Thank you in advance.
Cordially.
Francis
Paul
developer

Paul
Posted Jul 21, 2013 - 8:38 PM:

Even when codes are parsed, remaining non-wsn-code HTML isn't allowed except in WYSIWYG fields, which is what this modification will enable. It's turning out to be very complicated but I'm mostly done, just need to fix another bug it caused and do more testing.
Paul
developer

Paul
Posted Jul 22, 2013 - 3:41 AM:

Done for to 8.0.4 Beta 6 (relesing that now, it'll be out within the hour). I've updated your articles copy already to check. You'll need to make the translated text fields use {LINKEDITORCONTENT like the regular fields, I did this for the articles directory already.

Multilingual versions of WYSIWYG fields are automatically WYSIWYG now, and WSN codes and line breaks are now automatically parsed in WYSIWYG fields regardless of settings, so you won't have to change anything else. If you were to want to make another field WYSIWYG that's not a translation, there's a new extrawysifields tweak for that.

Here's the payment link: www.wsnlinks.com/index.php?...section=payamount&price=75
milouchouchou
Forum Regular

Posted Jul 22, 2013 - 7:15 AM:

Hello Paul

A big thank you for your excellent work and for your speed.
WYSIWYG editors work well, it will be a pleasure to translate breeds in each language and also more comfortable for visitors.

In the framework of my pages, I changed the H2 and H3 tags by BIG and STRONG tags for the headings as in the original.

I just make the payment.

Affenpinsher is now available in the category Dog breeds www.milouchouchou.com/artic...npinscher-1371-thread.html

Again thank you to you.
Cordially.
Francis
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.