Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

Improper Payment Flow - Urgent
After making a payment you get asked to make another payment.

Comments on Improper Payment Flow - Urgent

RockinDoubleJ

Usergroup: Member

Total Topics: 6
Total Comments: 34
Posted Aug 24, 2011 - 9:43 PM:

Paul,

The payment flow in my system is not correct and I have to get it corrected as soon as possible. When you make a payment, you have to click two different times just to get out of PayPal instead of instantly coming back to the site. The first page you get is a Thank you page for your payment which is fine. You click on continue and are taken to a submit listing page which asks you to choose a listing type, this should not be happening since you have already paid, so you go ahead and fill out all the information and click on preview. This click give you a 4"x3" window to preview an entire webpage, very annoying and impossible to preview the page (how do I make the a popup window or something that is useful). Then you go ahead and hit submit and are taken to a page to pay for your listing again, this is a huge problem. I cannot send anyone to my site to register for a listing until this is corrected. How do I change the payment "flow" within WSN so that it is working correctly and recognizing the payment that was made in the first place and not requiring a second payment to list?

I attached screen shots of the system asking for a second payment, of the preview window and of the submit page asking you to choose a listing type so you can see what specifically I am seeing and asking to get fixed. Hope that is helpful in understanding the issue so you can give me direction. smiling face

Attached Files:
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Aug 26, 2011 - 5:52 PM:

Fixed the problem of one less quantity than purchased being credited, yesterday.
RockinDoubleJ

Usergroup: Member

Total Topics: 6
Total Comments: 34
Posted Aug 26, 2011 - 5:54 PM:

We are good now. Thank you Paul!
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.