Javacript Header Error

Comments on Javacript Header Error

lsalberg
Beginner

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 3
Total Comments: 7
Posted Jan 14, 2009 - 2:24 AM:

Probably not a big deal, but I noticed that Firebug was generating an error for most pages for an error on Line 3 of the javascriptheader template file. My best guess was that the {DEFAULTCOUNTRY} conditional on that line should be surrounded with quotes. I chose single quotes and the error disappeared. YMMV I suppose if you have a foreign country with a single quote in its name but it works for good ol' USA.

Just hate those little hidden errors even when they don't really affect day-to-day operation. But maybe it help somebody out there, so I pass it along for posterity.
tradenet
Forum Regular

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 54
Total Comments: 127
Posted Jan 14, 2009 - 8:15 AM:

lsalberg wrote:
Probably not a big deal, but I noticed that Firebug was generating an error for most pages for an error on Line 3 of the javascriptheader template file. My best guess was that the {DEFAULTCOUNTRY} conditional on that line should be surrounded with quotes. I chose single quotes and the error disappeared. YMMV I suppose if you have a foreign country with a single quote in its name but it works for good ol' USA.

Just hate those little hidden errors even when they don't really affect day-to-day operation. But maybe it help somebody out there, so I pass it along for posterity.

Thank-you. Is the ratings javascript working for you? Or the drop down categories?
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

Sorry, you don't have permission to post posts. Log in, or register if you haven't yet.