Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

JOB POSTING
Are you good with the WSNLinks, PHP and mySQL?

Comments on JOB POSTING

david
Forum Regular

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 91
Total Comments: 305
david
Posted Aug 02, 2005 - 1:24 AM:

Hello everybody,

I got a client of mine who wants to start a site for listing restaurants, that can be used for event planning. She has some solid, fixed down plans (site layout, database fields, etc.)

I already know that her site will have to be done very carefully (over 100 new database fields) with all the functionalities and sorting, searching capabilities that she is looking for. I am getting pretty good with the WSNLinks, but nowhere near good enough (plus no time).

So I am looking for somebody for a contract job to take care of the setup and customization for this client. Guaranteed that some PHP scripts would have to be written for this site, a database would have to be integrated, and more.

All I need, is the functionalities worked out. I would be able to tell you exactly what needs to be done as we go along, so don't worry about spending time on trying to 'develop' the site. The client and I take full responsibility for our decisions, all we need is somebody versed in the WSNLinks to instantly know what needs to be done in the script to get the desired result.

Not sure Paul, but you mentioned that I can post this here. If you feel like you need to move, or delete this, then no worries.

Whoever thinks they are up for this task, please send me an email (PAUL, delete this email if they should just PM/IM me through here) to david@skymarx.com with your expected hourly wage (or we'll figure something out for the project), your availability and your experience/expertise in the fields related and mentioned above.

FYI, whoever can do this job, will help along a new step for our company and therefore can become a contract-based subcontractor for any new related projects. Basically, if we can pull this off, I will be buying WSNLinks licenses every week, and giving the person plenty of work.

Thanks
David Timar
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.