Comments on Login to Support

rick wp
Beginner

Usergroup: Member

Total Topics: 1
Total Comments: 2
rick wp
Posted Apr 20, 2007 - 9:11 PM:

I bought WSNLinks quite a while ago, and thought I should look into upgrading. My email is not recognized to login to support or customer area. I don't remember, is there a time limit on upgrades? Does the customer have to purchase upgrades? How does the upgrade process work? I know I upgraded before because I have an original and an upgrade directory of unzipped .pl files, but the login no longer works on the WSN site. I tried all the various email addresses I have, none seemed to be recognized, and I could not find the registration confirmation email, only a transaction in the checkbook...

Rick
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Apr 21, 2007 - 6:18 PM:

You need to determine what email you set for your account (which you must've changed after purchase), if you don't tell me who you are I won't know. Perhaps you can give me a domain name to search for. If you use the support form I can email you a list of accounts who purchased in November 2005, if that was when you purchased.
rick wp
Beginner

Usergroup: Member

Total Topics: 1
Total Comments: 2
rick wp
Posted Apr 22, 2007 - 2:51 AM:

It was Nov 15, 2005, that the purchase was made. The domain is mouthfulofmoonlight.com. I did clean up and delete some email aliases, so the email is probably no longer valid. A valid email is "rick" at "mouthfulofmoonlight" dot "com", if you splice it back together. I can "reinstall" the email used for purchase if needed. I wasn't able to get to the support form, it wanted me to login with the forgotten email address, unless there is a form I'm not finding...

Thanks,
Rick
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Apr 23, 2007 - 10:39 PM:

The non-customer support form does not require a login. Emailed you though.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.