Comments on My sql error?

theblade24
Beginner

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 3
Total Comments: 3
0 of 1 people found this comment helpful
Posted Sep 07, 2005 - 2:22 PM:

I'm getting this error, can someone look at it and tell me the problem? It references albums.tpl. I reloaded albums.tpl and still I get the error.

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/theblade/public_html/links/classes/database.php on line 1

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/theblade/public_html/links/classes/database.php on line 1

If you are not the administrator of this site, please report this page to the administrator. If you are the administrator, please pay careful attention: You have a parse error in your template templates/default/albums.tpl (or perhaps in your header or footer) which you need to repair before this page can be displayed correctly. The error is picked up on by php at line 129 of the output. Here are the nearby lines in your template where the problem is likely to be:
Line #126:
Line #127: <br>{CATLINKSHERE} links in this category
Line #128: <br><br>
Line #129:

In case the above output is off, this is what the area looks like during parsing:
Line #126: </tr>
Line #127: </table>
Line #128: <div class="main"><?php if (27 == ) { ?>
Line #129: <center><div class="suggest"><a href="suggest.php?action=addlink&catid=&isalbum=1">Add Link</a></div></center>

[Load this template in your template editor]

The source of your error is probably not on line 129 itself, but most likely a line or two before it. Check your code carefully for syntax mistakes. If you cannot recognize one, copy and paste this output into a thread on the support forum.
Now outputing the page without any conditional or php sections evaluated:
{CATHEADERINFO}
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.