Pagination weird after server move

Comments on Pagination weird after server move

Synozeer
Forum Regular

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 32
Total Comments: 142
Posted Dec 13, 2005 - 4:51 PM:

I recently migrated to a new server (by having the server backed up and then reinstalled on a new server, rather than reinstalling WSN Links and then importing the database), and everything seems to have gone over smoothly, except pagination. Any time there is more than 1 page and it lists the pages at the bottom, whether it be for categories or link lists, the link looks something like this:

www.gamelinks.com/var/www/v...&catid=3&page=2&perpage=10

It's inserting the path to the HTML directory of my site into the link for each page. What could be causing that to happen and how to fix?

Adam
Synozeer
Forum Regular

Posted Dec 13, 2005 - 5:00 PM:

Also note that I am not using mod_rewrite. You can go to www.gamelinks.com and see what it's doing by just going to a category or anywhere else that has multiple pages and then trying to go to any of the other pages.

Here's my php/mysql info:

PHP Version: 4.4.1
MySQL Version: 3.23.58
Synozeer
Forum Regular

Posted Dec 13, 2005 - 6:09 PM:

And lastly, here's the debug for going to a category page where it lists incorrect urls to the additional pages:

Load time so far: 0.08 seconds.
Performing query: SELECT id,name,parent,validated,description,time,parentnames,parentids,numlinks,hide,lastlinktime,custom,lastedit,moderators,headerinfo,related,numsub,type,permissions,subscribers,subscriber,mixtypes,isalbum,orderlinks,totalcomments,ulsearchmax,ulsearchquery,ulsearchadult,alias,catcols,linkcols,dmozpath,sponsorlinks,views,customwrap FROM wsnlinks_categories WHERE validated=1 AND hide=0 ;

Number of rows is 10 for Resource id #41

Performing query: LOCK TABLES wsnlinks_email WRITE, wsnlinks_links WRITE, wsnlinks_categories WRITE, wsnlinks_members WRITE;

Performing query: SELECT id,`to`,subject,message,headers,replacement,mime FROM wsnlinks_email WHERE timesent=0 ORDER BY id ASC LIMIT 0,20;

Number of rows is 0 for Resource id #42

Performing query: UNLOCK TABLES;

Load time so far: 0.09 seconds.
Performing query: UPDATE wsnlinks_members SET lastvisit='1134515248' WHERE id=1;

Performing query: UPDATE wsnlinks_categories SET views='595352' WHERE id=1;

Performing query: SELECT id,name,parent,validated,description,time,parentnames,parentids,numlinks,hide,lastlinktime,custom,lastedit,moderators,headerinfo,related,numsub,type,permissions,subscribers,subscriber,mixtypes,isalbum,orderlinks,totalcomments,ulsearchmax,ulsearchquery,ulsearchadult,alias,catcols,linkcols,dmozpath,sponsorlinks,views,customwrap FROM wsnlinks_categories WHERE alias=1 ;

Number of rows is 0 for Resource id #44

Performing query: SELECT id,name,parent,validated,description,time,parentnames,parentids,numlinks,hide,lastlinktime,custom,lastedit,moderators,headerinfo,related,numsub,type,permissions,subscribers,subscriber,mixtypes,isalbum,orderlinks,totalcomments,ulsearchmax,ulsearchquery,ulsearchadult,alias,catcols,linkcols,dmozpath,sponsorlinks,views,customwrap FROM wsnlinks_categories WHERE parent=1 AND validated=1 AND hide=0 AND isalbum=0 ORDER BY name ASC LIMIT 0,75;

Number of rows is 0 for Resource id #46

Performing query: SELECT id FROM wsnlinks_links WHERE catid=1 AND hide=0 AND validated=1 ;

Number of rows is 311 for Resource id #47

Performing query: SELECT id FROM wsnlinks_links WHERE catid=1 AND validated=1 AND hide=0 AND type='regular' ;

Number of rows is 311 for Resource id #48

Load time so far: 0.1 seconds.
Performing query: SELECT id FROM wsnlinks_links WHERE catid=1 AND validated=1 AND hide=0 AND type='recip' ;

Number of rows is 0 for Resource id #49

Load time so far: 0.1 seconds.
Performing query: SELECT id,title,url,description,rating,votes,validated,catid,sumofvotes,email,time,hits,numcomments,hide,ownerid,voterips,voterids,lastedit,type,filename,filetitle,notify,suspect,downloads,pendingedit,funds,suspended,alias,expire,ip,inalbum,typeorder,recipurl,hitsin,recipwith,hitsinips,hitsoutips,lastcomment,related,inhidden,viewers,threadviewers,hitsintemp,hitsouttemp,origtype,GAMEFORMAT,GAMEICON,importance,parentids,timesdead,timesemailed,threadclosed,threadposters,GAMEKEYWORDS,price,longdescription,xwidth,yheight FROM wsnlinks_links WHERE catid=1 AND hide=0 AND validated=1 ORDER BY time DESC,title ASC LIMIT 0,10;

Load time so far: 0.11 seconds.
Performing query: SELECT id,title,url,description,rating,votes,validated,catid,sumofvotes,email,time,hits,numcomments,hide,ownerid,voterips,voterids,lastedit,type,filename,filetitle,notify,suspect,downloads,pendingedit,funds,suspended,alias,expire,ip,inalbum,typeorder,recipurl,hitsin,recipwith,hitsinips,hitsoutips,lastcomment,related,inhidden,viewers,threadviewers,hitsintemp,hitsouttemp,origtype,GAMEFORMAT,GAMEICON,importance,parentids,timesdead,timesemailed,threadclosed,threadposters,GAMEKEYWORDS,price,longdescription,xwidth,yheight FROM wsnlinks_links WHERE id=2546 ;

Load time so far: 0.19 seconds.
Performing query: UPDATE wsnlinks_sessions SET starttime='0' WHERE time < 60;

Performing query: UPDATE wsnlinks_sessions SET time='0' WHERE time < 60;

Performing query: SELECT starttime FROM wsnlinks_sessions WHERE memberid=1 ;

Number of rows is 1 for Resource id #53

Performing query: UPDATE wsnlinks_sessions SET time='1134515248', location='http://www.gamelinks.com/index.php?action=displaycat&catid=1', catid='1', threadid='', areaname='Action' WHERE memberid=1;

Load time so far: 0.2 seconds.
Performing query: SELECT id FROM wsnlinks_sessions WHERE memberid>0 ;

Number of rows is 4 for Resource id #54

Load time so far: 0.2 seconds.
Performing query: SELECT id FROM wsnlinks_sessions WHERE memberid=0 ;

Number of rows is 300 for Resource id #55

Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Dec 13, 2005 - 6:46 PM:

Read scripts.webmastersite.net/w...nks/wsnmanual/articles/249
You've skipped step 1.
Synozeer
Forum Regular

Posted Dec 13, 2005 - 11:06 PM:

At first I didn't think that applied to me, but then I did some digging and found that the directory structure was a little different than what I had on the other server, so I plugged in the new path and it works.

Thanks Paul.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.