Webmastersite.net
Register Log In

PHP Includes incorporated in to links
Curious if there's an easy solution to this.

Comments on PHP Includes incorporated in to links

Rob Dalzell

Usergroup: Customer

Total Topics: 5
Total Comments: 13
Posted Oct 31, 2006 - 9:32 PM:

I'd like to be able to, in the admin area, when accessing links, have a field that I can type a php include command and path to a plain txt file with an html table containing graphics, and make specific includes to each link in my database. This way free content pictures can be attached to the same table as the link it's self.

Is there an easy way to do this, is it cheap enough to have someone modify? I think I explained it as best I can, but imagine a directory where some links are normal, while others (ones with php includes) have additional table data written into them and the table contains images, or whatever I choose to put in the html of the .txt file to include.

Thanks for the help!
Rob
Paul
developer

Usergroup: Administrator

Total Topics: 61
Total Comments: 7867
Paul
Posted Nov 06, 2006 - 6:12 PM:

PHP in form submissions is far too much of a security risk, and I can't imagine how there could ever be something that isn't better included with wsn codes or html.

This way free content pictures can be attached to the same table as the link it's self.

Pictures are best handled with image codes, not PHP. Showing attached images inside the description certainly doesn't involve any php.
Search thread for
Download thread as
  • 0/5

This thread is closed, so you cannot post a reply.